1. He who dwells in the covert of the Most High will lodge in the shadow of the Almighty. He who takes shelter in the covert of the wings of the Shechinah he will lodge in His shadow, for the Holy One, blessed be He, protects him.
2. I shall say of the Lord [that He is] my shelter and my fortress, my God in Whom I trust.
3. For He will save you from the snare that traps from the devastating pestilence.
4. With His wing He will cover you, and under His wings you will take refuge; His truth is an encompassing shield.
5. You will not fear if you trust in Him the fright of night, the arrow that flies by day;
6. Pestilence that prowls in darkness, destruction that ravages at noon.
7. A thousand will be stationed at your side and ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not approach you.
8. You will but gaze with your eyes and you will see the annihilation of the wicked.
9. For you [said], “The Lord is my refuge”; the Most High you made your dwelling.
10. No harm will befall you; nor will a plague draw near to your tent. (Exod. 21:13)
11. For He will command His angels on your behalf to guard you in all your ways.
12. On [their] hands they will bear you, lest your foot stumble on a stone.
13. On a young lion and a cobra you will tread;
14. For he yearns for Me, and I shall rescue him; I shall fortify him because he knows My name.
15. He will call Me and I shall answer him; I am with him in distress; I shall rescue him and I shall honor him.
16. With length of days I shall satiate Him and I shall show him My salvation.
NOTE: Ads are automatically served – if you see one that is objectionable, please copy the URL and send it to us.